Since 1961 Fleetwood has been manufacturing modern style windows and doors for luxury homes. Our dedication to architecture and high standards has established us as the leader in the market. Innovative and often imitated.
We sustain the American dream of success by relying upon God and appreciating this country's ingenuity and work ethic. These tenets, and others like them, have made the United States of America the greatest country in the world.
We invite you to explore this website and discover the products we make as well as our philosophy in bringing them to the market. We endeavor to build window and door products that are better, not cheaper. We also invite you to visit the factory showroom in Corona, California (by appointment).
(Product Spotlights below)
November: Revit Drawings
- To assist architects, Fleetwood has created an ever-expanding library of Revit files. The following products have been created:
- Series 3070 (Pocket/Multi-Panel Sliding Door)
- Series 3070-T (Pocket/Multi-Panel Sliding Door)
- Series 3050 (Pocket/Multi-Panel Sliding Door)
- Series 3000 (Traditional Sliding Door)
- Series 3200 (Hinged Door)
- Series 3800-T (Window-Wall Fixed)
- Series 250-T (Casement/Awning/Hopper)
- Series 2000 (Casement/Awning/Hopper)
October: Expanding Archetype Narrow Part II
- The Archetype Narrow is now available in the thermally broken Premium door series products (3070-T and 3300). Much of the delay stemmed from our desire to create a new extrusion for the lock stile. We wanted to use modern techniques, e.g. polybide struts, instead of pour and de-bridge thermal breaks.
September: Energy Code Compliance
- We have recently posted a document that should answer many questions regarding IECC 2012. Energy Code Compliance
Eco-FriendlyFleetwood Windows & Doors is continually making efforts to be "Green Friendly" and currently leads the fenestration market with the Greenest multi-slide and sliding pocket doors in the United States. Our aluminum products are manufactured using recycled aluminum and glass and offered in inert coatings and finishes. To further promote global sensitivity, 100% of our aluminum scrap is recycled.
Fleetwood's windows & doors are designed to be the epitome of luxury as well as extremely energy efficient. We are proud of our NFRC and AAMA ratings and certifications. Fleetwood windows or doors are a great feature for use in your next LEED project or any home striving to be energy efficient! In fact, Fleetwood is the "Leeder" in providing LEED certified homes with green friendly windows and doors.